- Models with 1, 8, and 64 channels on-line data recording. Multi-sets linked to a PC for hundreds of channels are doable
- Support B, E, J, K, N, R, S, and T type thermal couples with ITS-90 defined temperature range
- Individual channel cold junction compensation withTemperature resolution up to 0.01°C, error down to ±(0.01% of reading+0.5°C) (51101 series)
- VA-480 voltage adaptor :
Voltage range ±480VDC ;
Resolution 1mV ;
Accuracy 0.1% of reading+1mV
- VA-10 voltage adaptor :
Voltage range ±10VDC ;
Resolution 100uV ;
Accuracy 0.05% of reading+500uV
- 1000VDC channel to channel isolation, full protection for testing points with charge and guarantee for accurate measurements
- Thermal couple open circuit detection
- PC-based operation with powerful software for recording and analyzing data
- 1 and 8 channel models are USB powered. No battery or external power supply is required
It is a general requirement to record temperatures, voltages, currents, and many physics quantities during research, product development, productions, and quality assurance processes. The number of record channels can be a simple one to several complicated set of hundreds. Thermal/multi-function data loggers are prefect solutions to serve for these measurement and tracking needs.
There are several measurement products in the market to perform such a largescale and extensive time varying recording. Some are expensive, some are limited in accuracy or resolution, and some have low immunity to interference. Chroma thermal/multi-function data loggers are by far the most cost-effective solutions for versatility, accuracy, stability, and interference immunity among this category.
Chroma thermal/multi-function data loggers measure temperatures, voltages, and currents with high accuracy and resolutions. For example, they support 8 types of thermocouple measurement with ITS-90 defined temperature range at 0.5˚C accuracy and 0.01˚C resolution*, while most data loggers in the market are at 1 ˚C accuracy and 0.1˚C resolution*. Chroma loggers are with 1000VDC channel to channel isolation, which means they can attach thermocouple to objects with high electricity, such as batteries, solar cells, working PCB, etc., and still get correct data. Many competitors are just malfunctioned or even damaged in those cases. Data retrieve in Chroma loggers are in a parallel architecture, while most of competitors use a sequential multiplexing method. This means data rate per channel is quick and constant for Chroma loggers, while others become much slower when number of channels is bigger.
Using Chroma thermal/multi-function data loggers, customers get confidence in measured data and high Performance/Cost ratio. Most of all, we can help in certain cases that our competitors fail, and only Chroma succeeds.
*Thermocouple error excluded. Please see specification list for detail.