- 600W / 1200W / 2400W / 5000W
- Wide Range of Voltage & Current Combinations with Constant Power
- Auto Sequencing Programming: 10 Programs / 100 Sequences / 8 bit TTL
- ISO 16750-2 Starting Profile Testing
- Wide range of voltage & current combinations with constant power
- Voltage range: 0 ~ 600V
Current range: 0 ~ 120A
Power range: 600W, 1200W, 2400W, 5000W
- Digital encoder knobs, keypad and function keys
- Power Factor Correction (0.95)
- High-speed Programming
- Precision V&I Measurements
- Current sharing for parallel operation with Master/Slave Control
- Voltage vamp function : Time Range (10ms~99 hours)
- Auto Sequencing Programming:
10 Programs /100 Sequences / 8 bit TTL
- Voltage & Current Slew Rate Control
- OVP, Current Limit, Thermal protection
- Remote sense, 5V line loss compensation
- APG (Analog Programmable Interface) with Isolated Analog Interface Card
- Optional GPIB control with SCPI
- Standard RS-232 & USB interface
- LabView and Labwindows
- CE Certified
- Optional Ethernet interface
Chroma's new 62000P Series of programmable DC power supplies offer many unique advantages for ATE integration and testing. These advantage include a constant power operating envelope, precision readback of output current and voltage, output trigger signals as well as the ability to create complex DC transients waveforms to test device behavior to spikes, drops, and other voltage deviations.Designed for automated testing DC-DC converters and similar products, the 62000P sets a new standard for high accuracy programmable DC supplies.
The 62000P Series includes 12 different models ranging from 600W to 5000W, up to 120A and up to 600V. Due to their constant power operating envelope a single instrument can provide both high voltage/low current AND low voltage/high current thereby reducing the number of supplies needed in typical ATE applications.
The 62000P Series also includes 16 bit readback capability for accurate voltage and current readings. This means systems no longer need complex shunt/multiplexers to make accurate readings of the UUT's input parameters. The instruments also include I/O ports providing 8 bit TTLs, DC-ON, fault output signal and remote inhibit as well as a output trigger signal for system timing measurements.
Another unique capability of the 62000P Series supplies is their ability to create complex DC transient waveforms. This capability allows devices to be tested to DC voltage dropouts, spikes and other voltage variations making them an ideal choice for airborne device testing, inverter testing and other devices which will experience voltage interrupts. Applications include DC/DC Converter & Inverter voltage drop test, engine startup simulation, battery automated charging, electronic product life cycle test, and etc.
Wide Operating Region With Constant Power
The 62000P Series supplies offer a wide operating region. For example, the output specification for model 62012P-80-60 is 1200W/80V/60A, it allows operating flexibly in various combinations as shown in the figure at the right. As shown conventional power supplies provide the same rated current at all output voltages, however, the 62000P provides greater current at lower output voltages. This means both low voltage/high current and high voltage/low current UUTs can be tested using a single supply avoiding the for multiple supplies saving cost and space within typical ATE systems.
Programming Sequences Applications
The 62000P Series supplies allow for 100 user programmable sequences with time settings ranging from 5ms to 15000s, voltage /current slew rate control and 8 bit TTL output for automated test applications. Applications include DC/DC Converter & Inverter voltage dropout testing, engine start-up simulation, battery automated charging, product life cycle testing and airborne avionics testing.